Instructions for Eligibility/Dragonfly
Canton Local Athletics uses DragonFly Max (https://www.dragonflymax.com/) for online management of athletic eligibility forms. Once every athlete’s files are stored digitally, they will be available for review by parents and school personnel online and via the DragonFly Max mobile app.
In order to get started, each parent and athlete should follow the directions below.
You will create your account on the web by visiting www.dragonflymax.com OR download the DragonFly Max App (hurricane black/red logo)
- Click on “Login/Sign Up” in the top right corner of the screen (skip for App)
- Click “Sign Up for Free” OR “Get started” in the App
- Complete the signup form as the parent with your information (You will add your child later.)
- First Name • Last Name • Email address/Mobile number
- Create a password
- Check “I’m not a robot” • Click “submit”
- Once you click submit, you will be sent a verification code. This code will arrive in one of two ways: • Text message (if you entered mobile #) • Email (you used to sign up)
- After entering the verification code, your account is created
- Create your User Profile
- Select Role: PARENT • Connect to your school: Canton South High School K2LV8G
- All athletes click Men’s Tryout Pool or Women’s Tryout Pool
- Click on “Submit Paperwork” OR tap child’s name in the app (look for “tap here to fill out schools paperwork”) If forms (current physical, birth certificate, or sportsmanship certificate) are already on file in the athletic office, the Athletic Staff will upload those forms once you have created the account. Please electronically sign forms for the current school year if not already submitted.
HAVE QUESTIONS?? EMAIL Christine Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (330) 484-8005.